Hot Crab Dip
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Will bake in shallow glass pie plate or similar shallow baking dish
1 can crab meat, drained – be sure and drain very well, get all of the liquid out that you can
½ cup sour cream
4 ounces cream cheese
1 heaping spoonful horseradish
5 dashes of hot pepper sauce
Black pepper to taste
¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
Additional shredded cheddar cheese for topping
Sliced almonds for topping
- Combine all dip ingredients.
- Spread dip in a shallow baking dish
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and sliced almonds.
- Bake in 350-degree oven for 35 minutes, until bubbling and slightly browning at edges.
- Serve with Rosemary Flax Seed Flatbread or other bread of your choice.