Preheat oven to 450 degrees
Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper
Will be using food processor for mixing the dough
2 cups flour
1 Tablespoon dried rosemary
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon grated parmesan cheese (the dried grated parmesan in the can, not fresh cheese)
2 Tablespoons olive oil
2 Tablespoons flax seed
2/3 cup cold water
- Combine all dry ingredients and olive oil in food processor and mix until combined.
- Add cold water to the food processor and mix until dough formed. This will not take long to mix!
- Divide dough into 2-inch balls and let the dough sit for 10 minutes or so.
- Roll out each ball of dough very thin and place onto parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake in 450-degree oven for 5 minutes. Then flip each flatbread and cook in oven an additional 5-6 minutes.
- Can serve as is or if desire crisper bread, can turn the oven off and let the crackers sit in the warm oven for another hour or so.
We can’t ever wait that long, so we always eat them immediately after cooking!